Injection molding machine ODDEX II Vacuum
The machine is designed for a continuous process of casting polymer concrete (artificial stone) for two working shifts. Machine control of the machine ensures satisfactory performance and trouble-free operation of the machine.
The machine is connected to a three-phase electrical network with a voltage of 400V, 50Hz.
The machine is controlled from both the color touch screen and the remote control panel of the machine.
Pre-mixing unit for liquid components (Screw and stainless steel housing). Connection of three-way pneumatic pigment cranes with screws. Pressure sensor in stainless steel.
Filler dispenser fraction 0.1 - 6 mm
Filler dispenser fraction 0.1 - 6 mm (hopper with axle screw with motor-reducer controlled frequency converter). Inductive sensor for determining the level of material. Productivity 10 kg. \ Min. Volume of 80 liters
Pigment doser (Gear dosing pump with electronic capacity adjustment 0-100%, 40-200 ml / min) Pressure sensor, sensor min. level, capacity, trolley. The mains of flexible hoses with reinforcement. Quick-detachable connector for connection to the machine.
Mixing unit (screw made of nitrided steel, with a winning armor for locking the mixture, a motor controlled by a frequency converter). Replaceable stainless steel cylinder. The mixing capacity is 6-12 kg / min. 5,5 kW, Screw rotation frequency 0-710 rpm.
- control (setting for a given mode of operation) by each node separately;
- alternate start-up of machine aggregates to work according to the program specified by the operator;
- Simultaneous proportional increase (decrease) in the speed of rotation of the machine's motors;
- monitor the completeness of filling dry filler fractions in bins;
- control the flow of liquid components into the auger part of the machine;
- include the circulation of liquid components both together and separately;
- control the presence of washing liquid;
- to control the working state of machine assemblies;
- to automatically shut down the machine automatically in the event of failure of any unit or the activation of sensors for monitoring the supply of liquid components with the supply of sound and light signals indicating on the display;
- Ability to set the minimum vacuum limit for the alarm to be triggered by its absence